Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Im so Sorry

Dear blog...,

Just want to say sorry to...

LG BL40
 Because i have deceived you and the girls....
It is because i have longed for you and yet you seems to ignored me and evade yourself from me..
And yet makes me realize that i have to let you go

And yet say hello to 
Samsung Wave S8500
My brand new handphone that replace the N85
This handphone quite nice
For your information, the reason why i didn't by Nokia or SE is because
It is TOO BORING TO USE ANY OF THEM ANYMORE....
and also this phone is more user friendly then others
So welcome "phone" to mylife!!
Lets us works together as one team....

Annyeong!!!



1 ekor Labi Labi:

T U N S Y U K R I said...

pergh!!
balik nanti aku main phone baru la..hahah!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © LaBi^LaBi^HanDSoMe