Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dugeun....Dugeun.....

Hey all....long time no see hehehe hmmm do ya guys noe what dugeun dugeun means?? its means like thump (berdebar-debar) in korean...hehehehe~

By the way....wat makes me feel dugeun2 is that just now on my way to the cafe with one of my housemate....at a distance i saw her which makes me excited and totally nervous....dunno why i feel like that again and again whenever i saw her....please me make it go away....!!!

But shes totally lookin good today ^_^

haha thats all i wanna share with ya guys after this got to attend Spelling B? event then this evening i plan to go fer bowling with my frends....if got sumthing interesting happen i'll post it here kayh guys..!!! annyeong.!!!

0 ekor Labi Labi:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © LaBi^LaBi^HanDSoMe